Interactive and Customizable NFTs
Hi, I'm a goofball NFT
I look at your mouse cursor
and talk when you click me
Try some of my tricks:
Status of the GoofballsSOLD OUT! Goofball Gang is organically growing and has sold out completely.
We don't believe in spammy promotion tactics and hyped up sellouts with unrealistic expectations.
We aspire to build an authentic community like in the blue line of the graph:
We would love you to join the Goofball Gang!
Goofball strengths at a glance
Rarity and Traits
Each NFT is algorithmically generated from 14 different traits with varying rarity. There are 5 character types:
1% (gen1 only)
All traits can be further explored in our custom Goofball Rarity Explorer.
What makes Goofball Gang a high-quality collection?
Technology-focusedWe move the technology behind NFTs forward from the many static image collections towards a more interactive and real-time experience. We use the latest web technologies for this and will keep working on more extensions in the near future.
Community-orientedFair distribution: all tokens are distributed for the same price of 0.05 Ξ. We revealed the entire collection pre-mint and we do not determine who gets which token -- blockchain randomness does. On-chain logic selects a random token index from the available Goofball tokens when you mint. So it's not possible for anyone -- even the Goofball team -- to know in advance who gets which Goofball.
Giving back to the community: we've set up a community fund [etherscan] that collects 20% of the initial sales revenue. The royalty fee on secondary sales has been set to 5% and 75% of those royalties will also go into the community fund. The fund will be used for the benefit of the Goofball project and its holders, for instance by funding floor sweeping or marketing activities.
We've had an exciting career in Android development and adtech and have now set our sights on the crypto space under the name "Finemints". We made ChainText, one of the first on-chain text NFTs.
We won more than $6,000 in prizes at the largest DeFi hackathon of 2021 with our project 'TokenBlend'.
Goofball Gang is our next big blockchain project and we're aspiring to make it the next blue-chip NFT.
Come chat with us on Discord if you have questions, suggestions or other feedback!
- October 1st 2021: first drop of 256 tokens. 20% cats (special type) and 80% humans. Sold out in 3 days
- October 7-14th 2021:Goofball Rarity Explorerand Goofball Editor launched! Discover rare Goofballs and compare the different traits. The editor allows you to customize your Goofball and easily take pictures and record a video.
- October 22nd 2021: final drop. Generation 2 Goofballs (numbers higher than 256) have cyborgs, aliens and bears as rare special characters and many new traits for the humans.
- November 4th 2021: setup of community fund wallet [etherscan]. 20% of the initial sale revenue and 75% of secondary market royalties (5%) will be collected by the community fund. The community fund will support the Goofball NFT price ('floor sweeping'), fund giveaways and marketing activities after the initial sale and be more active once the utility contract has been launched.
- November 16th 2021: launch of $GOOF utility token. Initial support for changing your Goofball's name.
- November 22nd 2021: More animations (talking and pivoting head), and speech balloons launched.
- December 2021: Various new effects - snow, matrix, rain, WAGMI, NGMI and others accessible by keyboard shortcuts.
Added Goofball group photo to the editor.
- February 2022: Reroll traits of your Goofball in the Makeover room.
- April 2022: Print coloring pages for your Goofballs.
- April 2022: SOLD OUT! All 5,472 Goofballs were minted.
- Using $GOOF tokens to claim new Goofballs
- Improve Goofball Studio to generate videos / animations featuring your Goofballs
- More integrations and marketing outreach
- Discuss future plans on Twitter or in the Goofball Gang Discord community.
(source: Twitter @ October 22nd 2021).
That hash is the SHA-256 hash code of all public traits of all Goofballs, which are available at
https://www.goofballgang.com/nft/goof-final-traits.json and you can verify the hash on any Linux-based system like this:
curl https://www.goofballgang.com/nft/goof-final-traits.json | sha256sumIf you're a Goofball owner, you can doublecheck your Goofball's traits in the json file and verify that they have remained unchanged since the drop.
5472 Goofball NFTs have been minted so far.
The cost of minting a new Goofball is 0.05 ETH + gas fees.
At most 5472 Goofballs can ever be created on the blockchain.